Time to R.I.S.E. and shine!
R.I.S.E. is back again for the sixth time, sharing more exciting articles, interviews, top tips and FREE resources for all working in the education sector. From teachers to teaching assistants, leaders and support staff, there’s something for everyone.
In this latest issue our themes are:
- Digital learning and safeguarding
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Leadership and classroom practice
Plus, we are very excited to include a FREE guide to Bett 2023 (one of the biggest annual EdTech exhibitions in the UK). We are so excited to be exhibiting at the show! If you are attending, we would love to connect with you, so please come and see us on stand SE51.
As always, the issue is jam-packed full of great educational content but here are a just few of our personal recommendations to get you started:
- ‘Why every day should be a Safer Internet Day’ (pg.4) – Al Kingsley shares why every day is a day to make space for conversations about life online.
- ‘Should bereavement training be compulsory?’ (pg.6) – Shuaib Khan reflects on how schools can better support staff and pupils experiencing grief.
- ‘Managing toxicity in education’ (pg.20) – Dr. Poppy Gibson shares examples of toxicity in education and what we can do about it.
- ‘Are you planning for success or failure?’ (pg.28) – Kate Sturdy takes a deep dive into the benefits and pitfalls of lesson planning.
You might also want to check out our Editor’s personal favourite spread (in every issue!) ‘Pets’ Corner’ (pg.52) for a dose of pure cuteness!
Get your copy
To read the latest and previous issues, you can subscribe FREE and get them sent straight to your inbox. Our R.I.S.E. community is ever growing, why not join us by signing up to be a contributor? Just scroll down the R.I.S.E. web page and fill in the short form.