In support of safeguarding staff can apply stickers to images to cover pupil faces when editing images in observations. Additionally, they can rotate images as well.
1. In your observation take a photo using the app or upload one from your camera roll
2. Then when the image has been added to your observation select the edit icon
3. Select the + sticker button
4. Use the + and – buttons to increase and decrease the size of the sticker
5. You can move the sticker to the correct position on the app by moving it with your finger or on the portal clicking and moving it with your mouse cursor
6. You can remove the sticker by selecting it then pressing the trash icon
7.Finally, press the tick button to apply the sticker and overwrite the image or you can use the cross to discard your changes
- To rotate an image, within your observation select the edit icon on the image of your text
2. Then select the rotate icon
3. The image will be turned 90 clockwise. Repeat until you have the desired orientation.
4. When finished press the tick button to save the changes